Dr. Li Wang is a tenure track Assistant Professor in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He completed his Ph.D. in June 2010 from Nanjing University of Science and Technology. Li Wang is working in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA, in the Medical Image Analysis field. His research interests focus on image segmentation, image registration, cortical surface analysis, machine learning and their applications to normal early brain development and disorders. His current focus is on identifying imaging-based biomarkers for early autism diagnosis. More …
Awards & Honors:
- Best Oral Presentation Award
- The best results of CoGM, UWM, CoGM, CSF, Ventricle, CB and BGT in terms of Dice coefficient in NeoBrainS12 MICCAI Challenge (UNC-IDEA-II)
- NIH Career Award
- IEEE Senior Member
- Cover Page of Medical Physics (Med. Phys. 42, 5809, 2015)
- Editor’s Picks of Medical Physics
- The best results of WM (UWM+MWM), CoGM and BGT in terms of all measurements (Dice coefficient, mean surface distance and Hausdorff distance) in NeoBrainS12 MICCAI Challenge (UNC-IDEA)
- The best results of WM in terms of Dice coefficient and Hausdorff distance, GM in terms of Hausdorff distance, Intracranial cavity in terms of Absolute Volume Difference in MRBrains13 MICCAI Challenge (UNC-IDEA)
- Best Paper Award of Machine Learning and Medical Imaging Workshop (MLMI 2014)
- Most Downloaded NeuroImage Article
- Top 25 Hottest Articles: Computer Science > Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, January to December 2011 full year
- Most Cited Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics Article (most cited articles published since 2008)
- Most Cited Signal Processing Article (most cited articles published since 2008)
- PhD Student Research and Innovation Funding, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2008-2010
- Graduate Student Research and Innovation Program Funding (No. CX09B_103Z), Jiangsu Province, 2009-2010
- NJUST Education Development Foundation, 2007-2009
Google Scholar (Citations: 6664, h-index: 40, h10-index: 84): https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=xjzMf0cAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate
- Associate Editor, Neurocomputing
- Associate Editor, Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing
- Associate Editor, Signal, Image and Video Processing
Dr. Chen Xu
Dr. Deqiang Xiao
Dr. Jupeng Li
Yue Sun is a master student at the Department of Information Science and Engineering, University of Jinan. She is currently working on the infant cerebellum growth trajectory from newborn to 5 years old.
Kun Gao is a master student at the Department of Information Science and Engineering, University of Jinan. He mainly focuses on the early autism diagnosis based on structural MR images.
Qian Zhang is a Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, USA. He is currently working on infant brain MR images skull stripping/segmentation.
Dr. Jian Chen received Ph.D degree from College of Physics and Information Engineering, Fuzhou University, now he is an associate professor in School of Information Science and Engineering, Fujian University of Technology. He is a former member in the lab worked on deep learning and their applications to tissue segmentation of infant brain MR images.
Dr. Guannan Li is a Ph.D candidate at School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology. She is a former member in the lab and her research interests are deep learning and their applications to early diagnosis of autism and hippocampus segmentation based on the structural MR images.
Mr. Ren Yi
Mr. Chunjun Qian
Dr. Zuoyong Li
Dr. Minghui Deng
Ms. Cuijin Lao
Dr. Jiawei Chen
Dr. Duc-Toan Bui